|Pay to Participate Fee|
Pay your 2014 - 2015 Pay-to-Participate fees online now!
High School: This is a one-time fee of $250 which includes all three sports seasons: Fall, Winter and Spring. All students also must pay a $30 nonrefundable Insurance (Benefit) fee.
Note: Club Sports are required to pay the nonrefundable AAPS insurance fee and are exempt from the Pay to Participate Fee.
Yes, you can play 3 sports for only $280!
Click on a school to begin the registration process
Middle School: This is a one-time fee of $150 which includes all sports seasons.
Rec & Ed and Pay-to-Participate Fees
- Rec & Ed handles the payment processing of Pay to Participate and Benefit (insurance) fees.
- Rec & Ed does not handle athletic forms. They should be given to your athletic office.
- Online registration and payment is open for the Pay to Participate program.
Rec & Ed account holders, for the registrations that we process under your existing account, you may receive a receipt in your e-mail. The charges may look something like "14-15 (School) Athletics Insurance Fee", "14-15 (School) Pay to Participate : 1st Sport & Insurance Fee.
- Families requesting a waiver for the PTP Fee must provide documentation to their school’s athletic office of one or more of the following: SNAP/Food Stamps, Medicaid or Free/Reduced lunch. Staff at the athletic office will give you a discount code that will allow on-line registration without being charged the PTP fee.
- Families without the above documents may request a fee waiver through the Rec & Ed scholarship program
If you do not have any of the aforementioned fee waiver documentation but still wish to apply for an athletic fee waiver, you may apply for a Rec & Ed scholarship. Information about our scholarships is available here (pdf) and the application form is available here (pdf). Please indicate on the scholarship form or attach a note that you are interested in waiving Pay-to-Participate fees (also indicate which family member/s, school/s, and sport/s). Only one scholarship application is needed per household.
We accept scholarship applications in person during office hours at the Rec & Ed office, by fax (734-994-1454), by mail, or in our secure 24-hour drop box in the entrance of our office. It takes 7-10 business days to process scholarship applications with all completed documentation.
Refunds: Requests for refunds should be directed to individual school athletic offices. Requests for refunds must comply with current refund guidelines.
If you have questions regarding athletic forms, etc., please contact your athletic office:
Middle school contact information:
Ann Arbor Open at Mack: 994-1910
If you have questions regarding your Rec & Ed receipt or applying for a Rec & Ed scholarship, please contact Rec & Ed at 994-2300.